Home | About OC | Continuing Education | Course Schedule | Registration | Accommodations | About Dr. Chan | Study Club | Doctor Education | Patient Education| Vision | Research Group | Science | Orthodontics | Laboratory | Dr. Chan’s Articles| GNM Dentistry | Contact Us | Partners | Dr. Chan’s Blogs
Adding other disciplines and therapists to the table will also exponentially add to the occlusal challenge since detailed feelings and sensations can be brought down to micron levels where most others involved outside of the dental arena will have very little clue and comprehension of such. It is clear that neck work, if done incorrectly, can throw off some ones bite stirring up the CNS (causing one’s teeth to come together in another manner where cusps and fossa are now colliding in ways that trigger further muscle tension response). So the cycle of pain and discomfort, stress and anxiety will continue if all who are involved in this level of detailed treatment do not understand these delicate, yet very important, G+NM occlusal principles, a need for accuracy, patience and precision. It will take time. Nothing will happen over night. Too many cooks in the kitchen will make things very complex.
- Which Kind of Chiropractor or Body Aligner Need to Support the Occlusion
- Stability: How Does Any Dentist Determine Joint, Occlusion and Muscle Stability?
- Relaxing Muscles with TENS
- Relating GNM Occlusal Treatment to the Diagnostic Craniomandibular Classifications
- Postural Alignment: Chan’s Dental Model
- What does Stable Mean – TMJ Lingo or Scientific Basis?
9061 West Post Road, Las Vegas, Nevada 89148 United States Telephone: (702) 271-2950
Leader in Gneuromuscular and Neuromuscular Dentistry